|Chipboard & Converting Services
Common Types and Calipers
- Clay Coat Chipboard (.016 to .040)
- Utility White Chipboard (1 or 2 side) .020 to .055)
- Plain Chipboard (.018 to .060)
- Tan Bending Chip (.018 to .040)
- Pasted Chipboard (.70 to .250)
Chipboard Converting Services
- Hole Drilling
- Corner Cutting/Rounding
- Die Cutting
As an adjunct to its industrial packaging distribution business, Beck Packaging has, for many years, specialized in providing chipboard sheets and boards of various types and sizes to its customers for packaging and other industrial needs. We maintain an extensive inventory of chipboard in various grades and calipers as cutting stock for our guillotining operation, which cuts boards to the exact size you require in your packaging or manufacturing operation. Beck Packaging can handle your requirements whether you need 1000 pieces cut to a certain size, or 200,000 pieces a week.
In addition to converting chipboard, we stock an extensive inventory of chipboard skid liners, slip sheets and separator sheets in various common dimensions and calipers.
Other Converting Services
- Cutting/Sawing Rolls of Foam and Bubblewrap® to width
- Sheeting Polyethylene and Polypropylene Foam from roll stock